Monday, September 30, 2013

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo

Happy Monday.
I saw a rainbow this morning on my drive to work - in the midst of charcoal gray clouds.
It was like a gay was shining down on me & it made me smile.

Friday was a success.
I ate ok and I got my booty back in the gym.
Prettttttty attractive. I especially love my hair.
 
When I got back to my office, I was far, far too lazy to change, so I paraded around in my workout gear with Uggs.
Hot diggity.
 
When I got home, I started a fun little project.
Did I take before pictures? NOPE. But I did take these for you:
 


I love the pop of color in my kitchen.
I also want to spray paint EVERYTHING in my house now...including my carpet.
So........
Oh and a word to the wise...maybe wear gloves & a mask when you decide to spray paint:

I spent most of Friday/Saturday with my hand like this.
Yes, it is always that fat.

And there's a blue booger for you.
YOU ARE WELCOME.

My BFF Sarah Marie hung out with me Friday evening.
I'm sure you saw our pretty tragic epic videos we posted to Facebook.
I imagine ESPN will be calling any day to have us contribute our resources to their repertoire.
Saturday morning I woke up with a plan - Laundry. Treadmill.

So I did just that.
Gorgeous, right?
 
Don't worry. I went to Trader Joe's MOMENTS after I took this pic.
 
After I got my fix at TJ's, I came home and showered.
And then this lovely lady showed up:
Her name is Sarah, too.
We'll call her Devah so you aren't confused.
Also, Dev...Best. Face. Ever.
 
 
We palled around town. Eating food...picking up men (not)...laughing pretttttty hard.
I think we left our mark on Eugene this weekend (too bad it won't remember...).
Just an FYI - if you ever come visit me, I'll most likely put you to work - doing things like helping me with a gallery wall:
I love it. I want to add more, but it's a great start!
 
Saturday night it was game time & I was actually SO HAPPY to not be at Autzen.
It was the perfect night to sit on my couch in jammies watching the Ducks lay a smack down on Cal.
We had a romantic fire...

 
And Devah was SUPER involved in the game:
It was pretty hard calming this down ^^
 
Turns out another friend of ours was in town.
Let's call her Kenz...cuz that is her name.
Anyway, she is (by far) cooler than me - and Dev  - and likes to "live it up" at the worst bar in town, Taylor's.
This is how happy I was to go:

Let me talk about our experience at Taylor's for a second.
1. I got hit on for the first time EVER in my LIFE. It went a little something like this:
 
Guy: Hey, how are you?
Me: Great, how are you?
Guy: Good, how are you?
Me: ...Great...?...(walks away)
 
2. And then Devah got hit on...
 
Guy: Hey, how old are you? 27? 28?
Dev: 25.......How old are you?
Guy: Guess!
Dev: 21.
Guy: (Blown away) How did you know that?
Dev: Because you look way too f**king happy to be in this bar.
 
NAILED IT.
 
But we did get this cute pic of the 3 of us:
By cute I mean, semi-blurry and we all have red eyes.
Winning.
 
Devah and I peaced out because I was throwing a mini-tantrum (THAT'S HOW I DO).
We went home and went to bed - sober - like good little 28 year olds do.
Niki was kind enough to wake me up around 8:30am on Sunday because she didn't have the emergency number for our apartment complex. Neither did I.
I got out of bed and hightailed it to the couch where I received a text message from Dev (who was in the next room. LAZY.):
Pretty much.
 
After some more palling around, Dev gifted me the best thing EVER.
Access to her Netflix account.
I then successfully spent 9 hours on my couch watching Vampire Diaries.
ADDICTED.
I also did some research and have decided who my next boyfriend will be:
 
Paul + Michelle = LOVE.
Don't worry, the above biatch is out of the picture.
 
After successfully falling in love with a fictional character who is a vampire - no less - my girl finally got home!
Ugh. I miss that goose when she's away for more than like, an hour.
 
We spent our evening snuggling, reading "The Little Engine that Could" and counting things.
Wouldn't have it any other way!
 
Now, here it is Monday again and I managed to shower and apply make up.
Plus blow dry and straighten my hair.
Put it together and what do you got:
Bibbidi bobbidi boo.


 
Goodbye & goodnight!





 



2 comments:

  1. Michelle... Your doing a great job and your looking great too! Just remember that time will mend all broken hearts! Its not easy but it will get easier over time. There will become a point that you just wake up one morning and are like whatever it is what it is. It took me a while about a year( I know your probably think i have to do this for year) but everyone is different. I not saying youll ever fill perfect about what happened but you will start seeing all the positives about it and will slowly start to feel positive about it! Oh and I'm upset Chocolate was no where in there lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda! Thank you so much :) Also, did you read the right blog? Because this one (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo) wasn't about my broken heart. The other one (Top 10 Ways to Get Over Your Broken Heart) is. And there was ice cream involved that is full of chocolate!!! :)

    ReplyDelete