Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend recap.

Mmmk. It's Sunday night and I am taking a huge risk by starting this bad boy on my blogger app. 
I guess I just like to live life on the edge.

I left you right as my faja came-a-knockin' to go to th Duck game.
What a great time we had! 
We walked around the stadium looking at all the new additions (again). But it was fun because we got to show Victor, his girlfriend, & family what was up. 
Such tour guides. 
My dad & I are pretty "in" when it comes to the Ducks. I'm sure Uncle Phil has me on speed dial. 
Me, Vickie, & Trang. 
Once we got to our seats (an hour early mind you...not that I mind watching the players stretch), I forced my dad to take some selfies with me. 
It was super neat to watch such a traditional school warm up & play. 
I saw a friend of mine's status after the game that compared Tennessee & Oregon to the Flinstones & the Jetsons. 
Pretty spot on. 
Plus there is always this:
I hope you can read that. 
If you can't, maybe you should sac up & head down to the Mo Center. 

Oh I guess for good measure I'll throw in another pic of my time at the game because I am minorly obsessed. 
Thanks iPhone for displaying this majestic stadium in panoramic form. 

My dad and I walked from Autzen back to my place and it was too soon before he had to head back to Canby. 
A few friends came over for some football & then we headed down to Good Times for the evening. 
It was packed with Tennessee fans - and if we're being honest they have some verrrry cute accents. 
I made Mal come out...
We took a pic. Or seven. 

And then I was fast asleep by like...midnight? I just can't hang with the big boys anymore. 

Sunday I got all crazy and cleaned the crap out of my house, grocery shopped, & watched 3 football games. 
PLUS I FINALLY ATE MY SOURDOUGH TOAST WITH BUTTER...
It was the highlight of my day. 

Until this happened...
I miss her so much when she's gone. And I love snuggling on the couch until she falls asleep. It's amazing. 
We called it a night and hit the hay early (story of my life).

I'm really not feeling well today & may bail out of work early. 
Sore throat, sinus pressure & headache for the win. 
That's a thumbs down. It kinda looks like I'm just having an issue forming a fist.....so there's that. 

Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment