Monday, March 3, 2014

Snapchat Gold

Heyyyyyy party people.
Anyone watch Mama Laughlin's video today? She got laid off from her job & is using the opportunity to achieve her dreams.
Sound familiar?
ML is clearly stalking me :)

On that note, school is going great.
I found my car in record time today in the parking lot - 10 minutes!
OH.......and classes are going well, too. I'm really going to miss my Medical Terminology class.
And just in case anyone was worried, I am officially First Aid/CPR certified...
CREEEEEEEEPY, right???
Oh well, at least I KNOW what to do if I'm ever in an emergency situation with Rosalie.

Today was #mancrushmonday.
I thought that it was applicable that BuzzFeed knew too...

I love you Justin. Then, now, forever.
GAWD I MISS HIM. 
Meowwww.

Not much else is going on. 
Just keeping on keeping on...
And because I'm lazy like this, here are some more pics...

Smoked Gouda Mac 'n' Cheese
Delish.
OKAY, OKAY...it was a teeeeeny bit salty.

Ummmm, this is how I went to school today.
Don't judge me. I'M PRETTY!

What happens when you're running late?
The garbage truck is parked right behind you.

And last, but not least: Snapchat GOLD.
Saw this on Facebook today & nearly died laughing.

Welp, I got nothing else to offer you.
Hope I find you all healthy & happy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment