Thursday, September 26, 2013

To have love & lost or to have never loved at all?

Blog title says it all.
I think I know I would rather not have loved at all.
Don't even try to convince me otherwise - I've already argued with 3 of my good friends about this very subject and I am old (25) & set in my ways.
So. There you have it. Michelle Hiskey, hashtag spinsterforlife.

In other news, Rosalie is doing so much better & I couldn't be more relieved.
Her momma, on the other hand, is eating like a pig and sitting on her ass like a cow.
I mean, look how attractive I am nowadays:

My bedtime attire last night.
 
My work attire this morning.
 
I've really got to stop putting so much effort into how I look.
Hashtag getyourshittogetherhiskey.
 
A friend of mine recommended some Primrose Oil to calm my crazy.
I'm gonna get my ass over to Walmart today (because what is a more soothing place for crazy people?) and pick some up.
But I'm also going to get on a treadmill & run until I die.
Hopefully that'll take care of my copious problems (breakup, financial stress, pneumonia ridden toddler, dead car battery, PEOPLE WHO ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY, sick friends, arguments with exes, & listening to "Roar" on repeat - all the live long day).
 
Also, I was going to make a Katniss Everdeen/Primrose/Hunger Games joke...
But I'm feeling lazy, so do it yourself!
 
LATER.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment