Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't sweat the small stuff, it's not gonna break your heart.

YOLO.
I saw something that said you live life everyday, you only die once so...
YODO.
I think both make me sound like a frat boy after shot gunning a Coors Light.
(yolo!)

Anyway. No new haps really. At least none I'm gonna talk about on here.
BET THAT'S ANNOYING.

I'm on Day 9 of my cleanse and I'm really starting to get the hang of things again.
I feel like if I can just hold on, maybe I'll hit my ultimate goal.
Which I think is about 130lbs. I'm not sure yet.
We will see.

Rosalie, however, is not cleansing.
She's mowing down on dark chocolate covered marshmallows.

It was straight to the bath after this fiasco.
 
My night was pretty low key.
Sooooomebody didn't want to go to sleep, so I'm dragging today.
If anybody needs me, I'll be plastered against the window at work waiting for the Fed Ex guy to show up with my Spark.
One of my bosses, Ann, bought me a tub of Spark. Who does that?
I'm so tired I could cry out of pure joy.
 
I woke up starving, but had to wait 30 min. after I took my Pro Biotic thingie to eat.
When I got to work, I chowed on some good (quick) eats:
 
That apple and PB are hanging out still because I got full.
Don't worry, I have every intention of stuffing my pie hole when the time comes (that's what she said).
 
Welp. That's all I really got.
It's Shawn's night with Ro and I have big plans.
Laundry, cleaning, and watching a movie with Niki.
I really should learn to take it easy...
 
Here's this morning's glamour shot:
If you're interested in my look, please call 1-800-MY-ALARM-DIDN'T-GO-OFF.
 
And in case anybody was looking for a daily dose of wisdom:
Don't sweat the small stuff, it's not gonna break your heart.
 
BOOM.



No comments:

Post a Comment