Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Poop Emoji's

WORST TUMMY ACHE EVER.
And I'd like to personally apologize to my coworker Jill. I'm sure you can all imagine why (...why doesn't Blogger have Emoji's like the iPhone? My little poop Emoji would be perfect right about now).

Moving on.

Rosalie stayed with her dad last night.
It's hard being away from her when she is so sick.
But she did really well and is feeling much better. So thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
She's my little trooper.

Before her dad picked her up yesterday, I caught her on camera:
She sat on the toilet forever like this.
It was cute & I felt inclined to share.
 
I went & pulled my laundry out of the dryer yesterday. Turns out NONE of it was dry.

...I have this to look forward to at home. Holla.

When S picked Ro up, a few friends picked me up and we headed to the mall.
I stopped in Buckle (which I never shop at) and tried on some "bling butt" jeans.
My friends were making fun of me for wanting a pair - they didn't realize WTF I was doing there.
And then it hit me - I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER been able to fit into clothes in those stores (i.e Buckle, Hollister, Abercrombie). So, when I pulled up (and buttoned) a size 29 jean, I was pretty freaking stoked.
I didn't buy them ($139? pshhhhhhhh), but I left feeling really proud.

After the mall we stopped so my friend could play pool.
My gal pal (you're welcome Rachel) and I made a list of what we are looking for in men:

Everything we came up with applied to both of us, hence the arrows to the second column.
On the flip side was a list of red flags.
It was fun.
PS This friend was not Rachel, I was just giving Rach crap for saying "gal pals".
 
I got home pretty late and went to bed. With my laundry.
I woke up roughly 800 times thinking Rosalie was with me. I could really use a good night's rest.
Needless to say, I put as minimal amount of effort as possible into today's "look":
 
Prettiest girl in the world.
 
Oh. And in case any of you are wondering - I am eating like shit & not working out.
Things are going well.
PEACE.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment