Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Finale: a new weigh-in & burn.

After yesterday's fiasco, I have decided to never do half a blog on my app and half on my computer at work.
From here on out, I will commit myself to one appliance and never, EVER, EVER be unfaithful again (at least for that particular post). Call me old fashioned, but I believe in loving the one you're with.

Ok. Now that we've gotten that out of the way (I really need to start hiding my crazy better from y'all), I have news to share!
What did I say I weighed yesterday? 152.8??
Well this morning, this happened bitches:
In case you can't read that, it says 149.9 pounds.
um....HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA.
 
Now we're talking! I don't know what happened there, but I feel like this is a much more accurate number.
So in addition to being 6.5 inches smaller, I am also 5.3 pounds lighter.
Call me Mary Kate & slap my Olsen!
 
I have decided that I am going to weigh in once a week and that day will be Friday's.
So look for my Friday Finale posts - I'll sum up my work outs/eating/weigh ins and keep you in the loop on what I have planned for my cheat day (which I have decided will be Saturday @ 7pm to Sunday @ 7pm. A day is 24 hours).
And if I forget to do this, don't be mad - I am very absent minded and don't remember things like what day it is and whether I've eaten lunch or not.
 
So. Because I got all pissy yesterday, I didn't post any of MY AWESOME SELFIES.
I bet you cried yourself to sleep last night.
I'll spare you in my AM bathroom pic and share with you my sweaty gym pic (that's how I get all the boys).
25 minutes in the weight room, 2 mile run, and 8 minute abs.
I do this shit on my lunch hour at work - you should be impressed :)
 
When I got home from work, I had a cuddly babe on my hands.
Now, I know she is sick - but I LOVE WHEN SHE WANTS TO CUDDLE ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY.
I mean, how sweet is this?
I sang her lots of songs (I have a lovely singing voice).
 
I snoozed my alarm for about 49 minutes this morning...I have a hard time waking up these days.
Plus, my little gooboo (that's code for Rosalie) wasn't awake so I had to go give her extra smoochies because it's her dad's weekend...boooooo.
Anyway, in my rush to get ready I burned myself AGAIN.
 
This time it was the top of my ear.
I know what you're thinking: psh, looks fine to me!
Well it is not. IT IS PAINFUL.
Next week I'll not only be missing my finger, but my ear as well.
 
So what is on the agenda for today you ask?
Let me tell ya!
Get through the rest of the work day with as minimal effort as possible, go to the gym on my lunch break, and go see my padre at my aunt & uncle's this evening.
Sounds like a perfect plan. Hope your weekend is wonderful AKA get your ass to Autzen and cheer on our Ducks!!!!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment