Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pneumonia

I miss blogging! But I got me a super sick little bb who is occupying my every minute. 
I'm gonna throw some photos your way with some captions. Maybe you'll feel like you're sitting on the couch watching Doc McStuffins with Rosalie & I. 
Just please bring your own Strawberry Shortcake blanket and apple juice. We are in short supply. 
(Unless your name is Niki, then you bring me bacon.)

I worked out Friday! Which is good news since I have been eating my weight in sourdough toast ever since. 

Friday night Rosalie and I went to dinner at Dana's. This little f**ker came along too. 

Saturday we went to Buddy's. I ate almost all of Niki's potatoes because they were soaked in butter. Bring it on, clogged arteries. 

Then we stopped at Target for the essentials. The girls got pretty tired. Slackers. 

Ro & I spent the rest of Saturday watching football & the rain. The perfect first day of Fall!

Oh and this is funny:

Sunday morning we had a "horseback riding lesson" AKA convince Rosalie horses aren't scary. Here are some pics:


Rosalie actually did really well. My aunt and I are going to bring her back every other weekend. 
Giddy up, cowgal. 

When we got home I could tell Rosalie really wasn't feeling well. She took about a four hour nap. 
I cried on the couch for a while:
No explanation other than I am a crazy person. 

Then I ate some food...

Two of my meals this weekend. But they were pretty much on repeat because they are so good. 
Go buy goat cheese medallions. I'll wait. 

Monday we woke up and I knew Rosalie needed to go to the DR.
She has pneumonia. And if any of you have watched your child put into the X-ray contraption that stops them from moving, my heart breaks for you. 
Looking at the fishies at the doctors office (btw when Ro says fishies it sounds like feces. FUNNY).

My sick little doll. 

Just resting up. 

I'm home again with her today, but she'll be with her dad tomorrow. 
I think she has 2 people who love her like mad. Get well my baby!

Happy worst day of the week. Holla at ya gurl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment