Monday, July 15, 2013

MILF MONDAY/iPHONE PHOTO DUMP

Morning!

Let's just jump right in, shall we?

DISCLAIMER: I ate like a super-fatty this weekend & did not work out once!

Friday night: Sarah, Rosalie, & I splurged on some Abby's pepperoni/pineapple pizza.
It was freaking delish.
 
Saturday morning, Rosalie & I got our butts in gear and headed over to auntie's for a day of fun, sun, & high calories :)
 
Arriving at Sarah's
 
My baby is a boss.
 
She's truly made the fishy/duck face an art form.
 
Fun in the sun makes for one sweepy wittle bb.
She napped for 3 hours on Saturday.
 
While Rosalie napped, I snuggled with the Billster.
Or William. Whatever.
 
Then, in an attempt to steal my fish tacos from Baja Fresh, Billster the Bastard attacked.
But we rekindled our romance & are very much on good terms.
 
After Rosalie woke up from her nap and ate a snack we headed out on the town. We stopped at Target and I got a rocking deal on some new dishes.
Which Sarah bought me as a house-warming gift.
I really do have the greatest friends.
After we shopped 'til we dropped we hit up Café 440 for a light meal.
 
My fave galpals.
PS Rosalie is OBSESSED with Sarah.
Look out world, ain't nothin' those two can't do when they're together.
 
My little luvbug.
Who ate none of her chicken but all of auntie's fries.
 
Rosalie cleansed her pallet with a lime.
 
I guess it was "delithous"!
That's 20 month old speak for delicious.
 
Oh. Yeah.
I was totally yanking your chain when I said light meal.
Fresh fettuccini noods, prawns (I made sure they removed the little leggies. Those guys creep me out), corn, bell pepper, fresh basil, & probably about a pound of butter.
GET IN MY BELLY.
 
Saturday night I made Sarah spend the night because I'm cool like that.
She's a newlywed. And she spent the night with my daughter and I.
Best friend much?
I got Rosalie to sleep & Sarah taught me all about the TV show "Big Brother".
We woke up around 8:30 Sunday morning & Sarah headed off to spend sometime with her hubby before he left for work.
That means Rose & I were left to watch the "Princess" movie (kill me now) for the 800th time before we too, headed to Sarah's for another day at the pool.
 
I didn't eat very much yesterday (minus the Dilly Bar I stole from Rosalie's kids meal).
My tummy troubles have been something fierce and I'm seriously debating going to an allergist to figure out WTF is wrong with me.
BOOOOOOO.
 

Rosalie & I last night before I dropped her off with Shawn.
He is on vaca this week, so I won't see her until Wednesday.
Breaks my heart.
 
After dropping BB off, I had some dinner.
Fruit & veggies are the only things that don't kill my tummy.
I got these bad boys at Trader Joes & they are like freaking candy.
 
I got to FaceTime with my awesome fambam last night.
My momma is down in Cali visiting my auntie, uncle, & cousins.
They all took turns talking to me and it made me feel like I was sitting outside in the 100 degree heat enjoying their company.
Then it was True Blood time & bedtime.
^^Sorry Niki, I swear I will watch it again. Plus I only made it 40 minutes through because I am old.
 
Now it's MILF Monday up in hurr & I feel like my arms are looking pretty tight.
GET IT RIGHT, GET IT TIGHT.
 
Anyway...
 
You guys remember my friend Rachel?
She's a psycho and has decided we're going to run a 10K on August 24th in Canby.
A couple things about this:
1. I don't run outside. Ever.
2. The farthest I've ever ran is 2.5 miles. A 10K is 6.2 miles.
3. I'm going to die.
 
When I arrived at work, I had a special little e-mail from her in my inbox.
THE TRAINING SCHEDULE.
Shit...
 
 
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Week 1
30 min EZ run
Rest
1.5 m
Cross train
2.5 m
Rest
1.5 m
Week 2
35 min EZ run
Rest
2 m
Cross train
3.5 m
Rest
2.5 m
Week 3
40 min EZ run
Rest
2 m
Cross train
4 m
Rest
3 m
Week 4
45 min EZ run
Rest
2.5 m
Cross train
4.5 m
Rest
3.5 m
Week 5
50 min EZ run
Rest
3 m
Cross train
5 m
Rest
3 m
Week 6
55 min EZ run
Rest
2 m
Rest
Rest
RACE!
 



 
^^This crap begins today.
Wish me luck.
 
Peace out mother truckers.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment