Saturday, September 14, 2013

A few of my favorite things!

I recently wrote a post listing my pet peeves.
This morning I find myself basking in a list of my favorite things, which I selflessly (ha) will share with you while I wait for my dad. 
But first, I can't BELIEVE I forgot this pet peeve: Women. Football. Announcers. 

Ok. Happy shit:

1. The song "Roar". I hate to admit it, but Katy Perry rocks this shit and I get goose bumps every time I listen to it (which is roughly 60x a day).

2. The fact that I am in a new decade with my weight. And the fact that you can see my nakey reflection in my scale. #classy&sassy

3.
I don't think this one needs a lot of explanation. 

4. Fave part about not living with a boy? How long my toilet stays clean. 

5. Baking these cookies...

They satisfy my sweet tooth and are relatively guilt free. Who gives 2 craps that I baked them when my apartment's thermostat read 87 degrees. Inside. 

6. 
I got my happy juice back. And I have the cutest little blender cup everrrrrr.

7. A friend of mine who is an amazing craftsman is in the midst of building me a sleigh bed:

Watch out Santa. 

And that is all I have to be happy for. 
JK my padre is here so I gotta go watch my Ducks kick some SEC ass. 

Holla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment