Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cleanse results

Yesterday was a fine day.
Made it through with no real bumps or bruises - JUST BURNS:

I know it doesn't look that bad, but I probably should have been hospitalized and hooked up to some sort of IV to stop the pain (ok, ok, I'm kind of a drama queen).

Anyway. I ate my lunch before I went to the gym. 
That's always real stupid and I always regret it. I am very prone to stomach cramps. 
However, I think anyone and their mother's dog would applaud me on how healthy my lunch was:

In case you're wondering, yes. That was way too many green beans.
And although that turkey burger looks like fossilized buffalo poo, you can bet your bottom dollar it was damn good. 

Approximately 2 hours after I ate, I headed down to my gym. 
I stretched like a mofo...

I did 2 miles. Walked a quarter at 4.0/10 incline, ran a quarter at 6.0. Alternated between the two.
It was killer and I mustered up a fair amount of boob sweat. And arm sweat. And upper lip sweat - my favorite. 
I also did a sweet 8 minute ab video and some lifting. No worries, I already patted myself on the back. 
I'm going to throw some Prancercising in as soon as I can find some white spandex to show off any sign of camel toe. Don't know what I'm talking about?
YouTube it and then go thank my friends at PS. 

Oh! Check this ish out. I bought these shorts (roughly) 2 months ago. 
They fit perfectly then. Look at these puppies now:

No autographs please! 
Also in case you're wondering, that is my make up bag. Never got around to putting my face on yesterday...when you just sweat it off, what's the point?

I picked Ro up from her padre after work. 
I was super excited to get home to my stew...I realize that made me sound 89 years old. Bite me. 
I kiiiiiiinda, maybe had 2 bowls. 
Delish. And if you're wondering, I did sweat the entire time I ate. 
Worth it. 

So...I've had a couple of cheats on my cleanse. A few lattes with coconut milk. My stew had beer in it. Probably not enough salad. And Rosalie may have FORCE FED me some kettle korn. 

I AM SO FREAKING PISSED OFF.
I JUST HAD THE BEST POST EVER WITH A SPREADSHEET OF MY MEASUREMENTS AND PICS AND EVERYTHING AND I MANAGED TO DELETE IT VIA MY BLOGGER APP.

I can't believe I did that.

So here is the half assed version.
You don't get any pictures because I am that mad.

This morning I weighed in at 152.8. Monday I weighed 150.4
When I started the cleanse I was 155.2 pounds. That's a 2.4 pound loss.
Something is jacked there.
Let's call her...mother nature.

My measurements - I lost 6.5 inches. 2 in my waist. Sold.

That's it. I'm too pissed to do anymore.

GOODBYE.


No comments:

Post a Comment