Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to normal (almost).

Aunt Flow came-a-knockin' around 9pm last night.
I have never been so happy to see her.
My crazy got a little out of control yesterday.

My cleanse went pretty well even though I wanted about 8 cheeseburgers, 7 slices of pizza, 6 blizzards, 5 cans of cream corn (WHAT?!), 4 maple bars, 3 bags of Bugles, 2 steaks, & a piece of Costco cheesecake for dinner.
Instead I had:
Watermelon & grapes plus a salad with sunflower seeds, strawberries, cucumber, red onion, chicken, & red bell pepper.
Pretty tasty (not as tasty as a freaking cheeseburger).
 
Moving on.

I didn't have a babysitter for Rosalie this morning so I got to stay home with her until around 1pm.
Not gonna lie, I didn't hate it :)
But that is why this blog is coming at ya so late & also gonna be pretty short & sweet.

I was reading Rachel's blog yesterday & she had the fantastic idea of keeping track her cravings throughout the week and then allotting herself one cheat day a week.
Now we all know I like to indulge and do it frequently. BUT I NEVER THOUGHT OF KEEPING A LIST OF WHAT I SHOULD INDULGE IN.
Honestly, I think this is going to be great for me because now I can keep track of what I have been craving and then when my ONE DAY (just one day, Hiskey) of cheating comes around I can indulge with flying colors.
Obviously, I have already started a list for when my cleanse is over:

BBQ pizza w/ red onion & pineapple (from Papa Johns with garlic butterX50).
 

I'm on Day 3 of my cleanse and I'm finally pooping.
Maybe I'll have the guts to weigh in tomorrow?

Oh. And I totz already cheated on my cleanse.
I had a free drink from Dutch Bros. and thought it would be a great treat after my cleanse.
Yeah, that thought lasted about 8 minutes.
I passed a DB on my way to work, swung through the drive-up and ordered a sugar free vanilla coconut milk latte.
No dairy - so we'll call this a fake cheat.

Welp. Hope you found this more "back to normal" and less whiny than yesterday.
I'm sure I'm losing friends by the minute, so I need to stop being such a cry baby.
2013 IS THE BEST YEAR EVER <----false

Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment