Friday, September 6, 2013

When in Rome

It's not weird to troll through your Facebook friend's pics to see if there are any eligible bachelors...right?

Um. Never mind. 

Anyway. My craving list is coming right along:
So now in addition to my BBQ pizza (which I think I will make home made with TJs pizza dough), I have added sourdough with buttaaa (in case you couldn't read it), and a cinnamon roll...I really just want the center part. 
All you fatties at heart know what I'm talking about. 

I finally went to the gym yesterday. 
Y'all. I think it has been OVER a week since I last worked out. 
And to my surprise I ran 2 miles in 19:45 and then busted out some arms. 
My limbs were shaking like a crack addict going through withdrawal. 
The endorphins I got from my workout reminded me why I LOVE exercise. 
It also made me realize why I may have been so mental the last few days. 
I will not be going that long between workouts ever again. 

While I was dripping sweat down my butt crack, my girl was with Auntie Misa at Mecca (yes, those are wine corks).
NBD, but apparently everyone was in love with my kid. 

I think it's obvious why. 

While there, she picked out this little "pretty" to add to her collection of tasteful gems:
When in Rome, right?

Anyway. My newsfeed was blowing up about that thunderstorm yesterday. 
Not gonna lie, I quite enjoyed it myself. 
As a matter of fact on my drive home this happened:
Ignore the dust, I'm trying to highlight the fact that my heat was on, on the 2nd speed.
And it was necessary. 

When I got home Ro was asleep because she decided she didn't want to nap yesterday.
So I woke her up around 6pm and SHE LITERALLY CRIED FOR 40 MINUTES.
It was hellacious and reminded me of the newborn stage (I just shuddered).
She finally chilled out and did what any other PYT would do:
Took masterful selfies.
 
And...
Ate some late night snacks.
 
We went to be pretty late for us (around 9:30).
Yet I still managed to oversleep.
C'est la vie, it's effing Friday & I couldn't be more happy.
 
I still managed to shower and get ready in 15 minutes.
BOOM.
 
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Happy cleansing and GO DUCKS.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment