Thursday, September 5, 2013

Need some.

That blog title sounds suggestive.
It's not supposed to. 
It's actually funny because everything I use, Rosalie has to too. 
She follows me around everywhere, "oh, need some." 

I could be putting on Chapstick, "oh, need some."
Using lotion, "oh, need some."
Buying tampons, "oh, need some."
Pouring a glass of wine, "oh, need some." Yeah, get in line girlfriend.
I find it both endearing and annoying. God bless that mess. 

And now to our regular scheduled programming...
 
Day 3 of the cleanse went well. Instead of wanting to kill people for chocolate I merrily would have robbed them for it instead. 

I do want to make note of this:

 
Lame (Amy) text me yesterday regarding Aunt Flow. I want to set the record straight: I had no fear of being pregnant (you have to have sex to get prego). I just know that once I start I usually come down on the crazy scale a notch or 12. Hope that clears everything up. 
Anyway. After I got Rosalie from her dad we had to stop at the store for some stuff. 
More specifically: DEODORANT. 
Ok, peeps, you all know my love affair with Trader Joes, but this shit ain't gonna cut it:

No sir, no how. 
After Rosalie and I sniff tested every male and female deodorant in Albertsons we selected this one:
 
And now my underarms will smell like a cocoa cabana every damn day. 

Did I really just blog about deodorant?
You betchya!
 
While I was waiting to checkout a man LITERALLY DEBATED WITH THE CASHIER OVER $.03!!
She had to leave the resister, head to the bakery section, come back and tell him he was wrong. 
Then he had to leave the register, head to the bakery section, come back and tell her she was wrong. 
At this point I was invested and couldn't go to another line.
I needed to know who would cave first. 
I guess the customer is always right. Womp womp. 
I did take this pic though:

We were placin' bets on the winner. Rosalie will owe me 1 million dollars when she's of age to gamble. 
We got home, made dinner (see below), & camped out on the couch for good ol' Masterchef. 

Love that little goofball!
 
I also made a really good joke. 
I'm not going to tell you what it's regarding but I text Amy:
It was embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as Oregon State losing to Eastern Washington. 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am hilarious.

For dinner, I made a giant tray of vomit.
I'm sorry, that was really crude and unnecessary but it's my blog and you all are going to have to deal (only child syndrome).

Spaghetti squash with lower sugar marinara, ground turkey and onion.
IT WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. And I have leftovers for lunch today.
A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo.
 
Ok. Lastly, a couple of daily motivators & a saucy selfie to get you through your morning.
No need to thank me.
 
Still single!
 
Lovin' it. Like Mc-freaking-Donalds.
 
And last, but not least, my morning text from the bestie:
Thanks Sarah. Love you long time.
 
Happy Thursday peeps.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment