Sunday, August 31, 2014

I Love My Ducks

Well, it's that time of the year again: FOOTBALL SEASON.

Last night, Shawn & I attended our first Duck game of the year and had a great time.
Since Shawn works for Columbia we are fortunate to attend a catered tailgate with yummy food and lots of beer (for free!).
That on top of the tickets my dad gave us made for a cheap night ;)
We roped Shawn's sister into watching Rosalie for us and then she spent the night with his mom - allowing us to have a faux-date night.

Shawn & I, tailgating.

Walker, Niki, & I at the Columbia tailgate.

Later on, we walked over to Shawn's aunt's tailgate to meet up with her & her kids.
Attractive, huh? ;)

We had walked from our apartment down to Autzen Stadium with a group a friends and me (being the idiot that I am) wore boots.
OH. MY. GAWD.
So many blisters. Walking home last night may have been worse than labor pains.
And I am super sore today - my poor feeties took a beating. Remind me to NEVER do that again.

Once we finally made it in to the stadium, we were thrilled to see our Oregon Ducks back in action.
I think it's going to be a really great season and am personally SO EXCITED to play Michigan St. next week.
I hope the saying "where great teams go to die" reigns true!

Welp folks, I hope I find you all well...
Oh, wait. I'll just leave this here for you - in case you needed a little pick me up:


No comments:

Post a Comment