Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hey girl, heyyyyyy

Things I'm teaching Rosalie to say:
YOLO!
Hey girl, heyyyyyyyyyy.
Rock on.
Go Giants! Boo Niners! <--Her dad taught her "Go Niners" & now every time she sees any football game she says "Go Niners" & refuses to say anything else. It's disheartening, but I'm working on it (sorry Aunt Janice).
^^I think I just proved how cool lame of a mom I am.

I had every intention of running yesterday on my lunch, but I walked past the rowing machine & felt inclined to hop on it:
30 min, 256 cal, 5063 meters.
I love to row...makes me feel like an Olympian. Obvs.
 
I downloaded iOS 7 yesterday and I feel like I am controlling a space ship with my phone.
The cool thing is the camera has built in filters so I experimented last night, taking pics of Rosalie:
 
I've tried explaining to her that Popsicles are a seasonal thing, but she's not havin' it.
I bet she'll be whistling a different tune if she has to eat her popsicles outside in the 30 degree weather.
 
After she devoured her cherry ice on a stick (that's the laymen term for popsicle), it was straight to the choppaaa bath.
I should really stop being so good at taking pics.
 
Well. I just don't have a lot for you today.
So I hope I find you all healthy and happy.
Oh and in case you needed a little pick me up:
 
Rawr.




No comments:

Post a Comment