Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Butt sweat, You're, & Eating a Cupcake like a BOSS

SO. Where in the world was Michelle Hiskey yesterday?
In bed. All the live long day. Sufffffffffering like no human should suffer.
But I'm back in action today & I know you are all eternally grateful to read my musings once again.

Where to begin?
Let's just start with a picture I forgot to share with you all:
That right there is some butt sweat, Jed.
You know you have a good work out when your ass is sweating all over the equipment.
Much like you know you've eaten a good meal when food is all over your shirt.
(That is relevant Dev.)
 
Oh. Here's some insight into your local healthcare provider:

This woman is a nurse.
Hahaha, sorry Lame - I had to.
Also: can anyone find her other error??? <---This is a game for you Jacob.
 
Hmmm, what else have I got for you (bet you're really glad you tuned in for this piece of work). I like these shoes:
Since I no longer have a boyfriend/fiancé someone else will have to gift these to me for my birthday. Here's lookin' at you Ma! Size 7 ;)
Oh - and in case you can't read that, it's www.toms.com
 
I'm also obsessed with these...so is Niki:


When showing a friend these bad boys - this is what her response was:


Me: I love these Toms!!!!
Dev: Do you....?
Me: Yes! You don't......?
Dev: Are you gonna wear them while backpacking through Nepal with your life partner name Wind? Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiikeeeeee. No.
 
I'm clearly VERY stylish.
 
Moving on.
 
Rosalie is back! I haven't seen her yet, but she's back on my turf (Eugene).
Before my dad brought her back yesterday, they stopped at a farm. He took these cute pics:

I die at the cuteness too.
It's ok.
 
Even though I felt like death yesterday, I had to stop by Good Times to wish my friend Levi a very Happy Birthday. Here are some pics....
 
Niki & I took a selfie in the bathroom.
 
His mom is a GENIUS.
Sandwich the frosting for enjoyment in every bite.
Love it.
 

And that's pretty much the only photos I got last night.
I'm a prettttttty good friend/blogger.
 
Well this whole thing has been a hot mess. You're very, very welcome.
Happy Hump Day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment