Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finale: Rapper's Delight

I have had The Sugarhill Gang on repeat all flipping week.
I said, a hip hop the hippie the hippie / To the hip hip hop, a you don't stop / The rock it to the bang, bang...
You guys should see my dance moves when I'm driving down Beltline. Two words: sex appeal.

In other news...
FRIDAY FINALE!

Weight this morning:
152.6
Boooo.
 
A couple of thoughts on this:
1. I didn't work out from Friday-Wednesday. What am I doing!? I know I was sick, but come on Hiskey. Suck it up.
2. Cheat days are Saturday 7pm-Sunday 7pm. Not Tuesdays from 4-6 & Wednesdays 8-9. Get your shit together.
3. Maybe don't walk to Ben & Jerry's and share popcorn with your daughter?
 
 


 
In reality - I want to eat ice cream when I want to eat ice cream.
And if Rosalie finds it necessary to shove a few kernels of p-corn down my pie hole, who am I to deny her?
I love eating healthy & fueling my body right, but I also love indulging and treating myself when I kick ass throughout the day. But maaaaybe I shouldn't treat myself with the large, 2 scoop bowl of ice cream (I WAS SHARING IT) (WITH A TWO YEAR OLD)...I just believe in moderation.
However, I'm not going to miss out on the last trip to B&J's of the summer.
My kiddo isn't always going to want to hold my hand & walk to ice cream with her momma.

We'll see what this next week brings us.
I have faith in me. Because Katy Perry tells me so.

In other news, Sarah has gone off the deep end.
I had to stop by her place last night to check her bedroom for any demons that may be haunting her.
No more scary movies for you girlie.
Luckily I got a cuddle sesh with my boyfriend:

B$
 
Well. That's another one for the books.
I got big plans this weekend with my gurl. Look for me Monday with a posting on dinner with Dana, doing laundry with Rosalie, & riding miniature ponies with Aunt Myra.
We gettin' cray up in hurr.
 
I thought I was really sexy when I winked at men. Guess not?
 
Happy Friday, enjoy this bye with some relaxation (ahem, Sarah Maria, ahem).



 


No comments:

Post a Comment