Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sicker than a dog

That's not true.
I feel 100x better than yesterday. But I have NO voice.
I'm sure my coworkers are thrilled they don't have to listen to me dropping F bombs all day.

I am the idiot that wore a tank top this morning.
Who knew summer was actually over?
I may or may not have showered this morning.
And I may or may not have put make up on.
 
So now I'm sitting at my desk, voiceless with an oversized sweatshirt and my leopard blankie writing this bloggy blog.
I don't have a lot to talk about because I went home from work yesterday afternoon - napped for 3 hours and then went back to bed with Rosalie around 9pm.
Talk about "the life".
Niki did come over for a while last night and I hijacked her snack:
TJs gorgonzola crackers with goat cheese medallions.
When did we get so freaking fancy?
 
Even Rosalie is picking up on how classy we are...
Rocking her bling-blang...um, is it just me or should I write a rap called Bling-Blang?
Lyrics to come. Copyright 2013.
 

After Niki left to hang out with non-sick people/people over the age 2 (whatever), Ro & I had a photo shoot. SOOL. <--- That means "story of our lives". Credit goes to N. Gorman.
 
Don't look at me - look at my BB!!
 
Even in my misery yesterday, I managed to whip out 8 minute abs.
I did not make it to the gym because I was busy sleeping and today I'll be bonding with my therapist.
It's been 2 weeks since I got to get my crazy on since she was on vaca & I have SO many great things to tell her.
 
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the worst day of the week!

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment