Tuesday, May 20, 2014

PHOTO DUMP.

Title says all.
Here are all of the pics since I got my iPhone 5s.
Enjoy!

Shawn & I...
Gotta love my lazy eye.

I'm trying to figure out my next tattoo.
I've always loved Old English font & thought an "R" for Rosalie would be cool.
I'm still undecided.

Shawn & I got to meet this little guy!
His name his Kingsley and he is a MUFFIN.
After he left, I asked Shawn if he wanted to go make a baby.
^^No, I am not prego.

Rosalie, Shawn, Me, Kingsley and his fab parents: Stephanie & Austin

Mother's Day
Not the most flattering pic - but this is my pseudo-nephew, Braden.
He taught Shawn about cheese-cupping (which is cupping your fart and throwing it in someone's face) - clearly he is the coolest little guy around town.

I. Die.

Mother's Day again. 
It was grand.

Nowadays I spend ALL of my time in the Science Resource Center (SRC) at Lane.
We have to have some fun. This orange peel was a complete accident!
Yes, we are all 12 year old boys.

This is my super cool lunch pale that all my student-friends make fun of.
Whatevz, it's insulated and pink.

Rosalie is all about the photoshoots these days.
I'm usually a willing participant.

Sarah's mom (Jeanine) had a fab birthday party that we stopped by at, last week.
Above is our family portrait.
#SISTERWIVES

Niki was in town over the last weekend for her boyfriend's graduation.
I miss that bitch.

This is a picture of a flower.
You're welcome.

Rosalie just being a paddy-gone.
I don't know what it means either, but she is always calling Shawn & I "paddy-gones".

^^^HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA

Somebody freaking make these for me...
(I'M TALKIN' TO YOU RACH)

Hahaha, I seriously don't know where she get's it.
Her faces are the best.

The next few pics need a little explanation.
My friend, Amy, group-text Niki & I, complaining that she needed more pics of us together.
Naturally I shot her a selfie.
Niki followed suit.
Amy brought up the rear.
And me, being the brilliant, creative evil genius that I am, assembled a triage of pics which I would consider my masterpiece.








Obviously, I only manipulated the picture of Lamy.
If you go to my Facebook and check out my (and Kenzie's) album titled "Lamy (Jan) Borgen 'Gabriel'", you'll understand why.

And last but not least, this pic represents what I am currently doing. 
I'm on Day 9 of the cleanse & am ready to BE DONE.

I miss you cheese.
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment