Saturday, December 28, 2013

26

Twenty six. 
I mean, really? It's been a year since I turned 25?
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?!?

It's just a downward slide to 30. 
Booooo. 

I'm having a very chill day. 
Niki and I just popped in The Fellowship of the Ring. 
Because we forgot what happened now that we have oldtimers. 
So I thought I'd throw some photos your way, because I know you'll like it. 

Rosalie and I are best friends. 

We made salt dough hand ornaments for Christmas presents for everyone. 
#brokebitches

We went and saw Santa. 

Ro wasn't a fan...

Like. At all. 

Then we drove to Canby for X-mas and got to dogsit Bear. 
Who we may or may not have lost for about an hour one day. 

Ro made this. 
I made a pumpkin cheesecake that I forgot to add sugar to.
And my mom made a fire. In the oven. 
She wins. 

RoBo fell asleep with Gramma a lot. 

Bear napped too. 

And then we opened PRESENTS. 

RoBo got a hat. 

I got a Garmin!
WHICH I LOVE. 

I even ran. Just to try it out. 

And then on the 26th we had brunch at Rachel's before we went wedding dress shopping. 

Some (all) of us drank. 

And took advantage of Rachel's day to take selfies. 

We found some competitors...but not "the one". 

And then it was today. 
And Rosalie looked like this, this morning. 

But most importantly, in the midst of it all, I discovered a hidden talent for sculpture. 

Bring it on 26. 
I'm going to rock you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment