Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Just some crap

I weighed myself for the first time since I went to the doctor last week.
I'm up 3 lbs.
I also ate pizza last night.
THINGS ARE GOING WELL.

In all honesty, I'm not worried.
I've been going through some stuff lately - and if that means I gained 3 lbs., then so be it.
I'm not going to punish myself...I'm going to step up to the plate & do what I know is best for me:

Work out. Eat clean.
..........and maybe lay off the wine a little bit :)

Pretty simple, right?

Anyway, I took a selfie that I never posted a while back. And then I took one today....
Again, you're welcome for all these terrific shots of me.

A few days ago.
Awesome.
 
I know it looks like I have major wings in this pic.
I swear my triceps aren't that flabby.
 
Another thing - Last night while I was doing my usual Instagram crawl (AKA stalking Mama Laughlin & Skinny Meg), Khloe Kardashian posted this:

Medius - Jumping Jacks
Maximus - Lunges
Minimus - Squats
^^^Like Nike says, JUST DO IT.
 
Work is so slow right now.
I'm caught up with EVERYTHING.
So I'm doing what any great employee would do - blogging & sorting through my Pandora playlists.
Exciting stuff.
Luckily Sarah is getting married Friday, so I get a short week.
Thank the LAWD.
 
Oh and since no post would be complete without the prettiest girl in the world:
 
Father's Day 2013
God damn, I love her...
 
Sorry for the schizo blog...
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment