Monday, September 2, 2013

My Neck.

Happy Labor Day peeps. Obviously I am at work otherwise I wouldn't be blogging.
It's not so bad though. No one is here except for Jen - and she's watching a movie because we are super awesome employees.
ANYWAY!
Let's go back in time, shut your eyes and drift back to Friday. You wanna know what happened to me on Friday? THIS SHIT:
I walked around with these spots on all weekend.
Stupid pen.
 
This happened too.
Another Walmart special bites the dust.
 
Before I left work Friday evening, I got an e-mail from Sarah exclaiming that the bookstore on campus was selling $.99 tees. Obvs, we had to hit it up.
I didn't get anything, but Sarah got some bangin' deals.
Then we hit up Qdoba for dinner. I forgot how much I love that place, but I feel about 90 years old with all the little college kids running around.
Whatever:
Sarah is a great friend because she always tells them she wants sour cream (even though she hates it) and then gives it to me.
That's love.
 
After we got home, I showered and washed the stank off.
I met up at Good Times with some friends. For the first time in history, Good Times was having a show. (Sorry Mal) I was NOT a fan.
But here are some pics!
Really not my best angle.
I need to remember not to pose like this.
 
My coworker Jill was out too!!
I think she was really impressed with all of my friends :)
 
After a while, we got a wild hair up our bums to travel downtown.
Off to Horsehead we went. Honestly, I don't know why we left...a bar is a bar is a bar.
 
This is Erik. Yes, he is handsome. NO, I am not interested.
I would rather die. He is my BRO.
 
Keepin' it classy since 1987.
 
I got home around 1am (approx. 5 hours past my bedtime). I tucked in for one last sleep before gaaaaaaaaaame daaaaaaaaay!!!
Sarah called me at like 6am to wake me up. I convinced her to let me sleep another hour or two unless she wanted me to be cranky all day.
Once I got up, I jammed over to Sarah to wait for her mom & Marisa to show.
Of course I made everybody do this (in the name of my blog):
 
Sarah & Marisa throwin' up their O's.
 
I thought if I stood on that speed bump, I might be as tall as Sarah.
No such luck.
 
SARAH TOLD MARISA & I TO MAKE FUNNY FACES!
I clearly held up my end of the bargain. WTF Marisa!?
 
Sarah's mom picked us up & hauled our merry asses to Autzen.
We parked & then walked over to Kowloon's for a drink & some grub.
 
Da gurlz.
 
We shared BBQ pork, orange chicken, and some kind of amazing noodle dish.
Of course we all got a Game Day drink (ok, everyone got Bloody Mary's - and me, being 17, ordered a vodka and Rockstar. At least my glowed green).
 


I'm sure anything that is this color is really good for you.
 
Marisa was going in for the kill.
 
My delicious plate.
I didn't eat that rice.
I made up for it at the tailgate with the 19 donut holes I ate (that may not be an exaggeration).
 
They didn't want to ruin their white shirts (I think they knew I just really missed Rosalie so they were trying to emulate her).
 
Once we ingested all there was to ingest we walked down to the tailgate.
That's were the donuts were.
And some really great brownies.
And I'm going to start my period any second, so you can all back off.
Also, Natalie was there:
How gorg is this girl?
 
My father was kind enough to give me his tickets for the game, so Sarah sat with me.
Jeanine (Sarah's mom) & Marisa sat in their seats.
At one point I stood up to yell at a referee, looked down at my seat, and it was COVERED in ass sweat. So gross. I know how much you all wanted to know that.
Needless to say, it was freaking hot. But soooo wonderful to be back home.
 
Go Ducks!
And HAHAHAHAHAHA BEAVERS.
 
I don't know why I'm standing like that.
There are several pics from this weekend where I resemble a turtle.
Don't ask me why.
 
Marisa's red solo cup, Marisa, Jeanine, & Sarah
 
After the game, Marisa and I traveled to VRC because I needed a new bra.
I just have to tell you: I have gone down from a 40DDD to a 36DD.
First & foremost, when are my bras going to stop looking like baseball caps? The boob cups are nearly fit for a human head.
They still hang low, wobble to & fro, but dammit! They are smaller, I promise.
#DDproblems.
After we found out Victoria's Secret <---that's a dumb joke. Don't bother trying to laugh/get it/be ok with it - we went to Ross.
UM, I'm a size 10 jean. Craaaazy.
 
I went out 2 nights in a row this weekend. But I don't think it counts because I didn't get drunk either night.
Mainly because I'm a responsible adult (haha), no longer 21, & hate being hungover more than I hate the Huskies. The crew met up again with some new additions & we had a FREAKING BLAST.
 
We clean up well. Or did you all prefer the bib on her?
 
It's acceptable to do this in a bar bathroom right?
 
Or this?
 
Real quick: I feel like for about 30 minutes of Saturday night, the jukebox music was playing specifically for Mal & I.
What'd she order? Fish Filet!?
 
Kyle & Mal.
Mallory! I just realized how obsessed I am with your necklace.
 
Saturday was probably the best day I've had in the last few months.
I was reunited with Autzen & laughed so hard with my friends all day long. It made me feel like me again. It was pretty special. The only thing that would have made it better would have to been with Rosalie.
However, I got to hang out with some great people that I never see and I TOOK NO PICTURES.
#blogfail
 
Sunday morning I woke up and realized I had slept on my neck wrong.
Ohhhhmyyyygerrrrrd. I hate that shit. Sarah rescued me with this bad boy:
 
I know how pretty I look. No need to comment.
 
Niki came over and made me breakfast and we sat on my couch moaning about everything.
I love that girl.
I also painted my nails real pretty like:
 
I'm pretty proud of these. And I only slightly messed them up.
Patience is a virtue.
 
I did some slight grocery shopping to prepare for my cleanse I'm starting today.
It was a super lazy Sunday & (again) the only thing that would have made it better would have been Rosalie. She stayed with her dad last night because he was off today.
I went over to Sarah's to bombard her & Kyle and watch "Pain & Gain" with the Rock and Mark Wahlberg. I loved it.
I also took the liberty of doing this for you guys:
 
I mean. You can't deny it.
The resemblance is uncanny.

 

It was a great, relaxing night. My boyfriend and I cuddled through the whole movie.
 
Michelle + Bill = Love
 
I headed home to eat everything in my cupboards that is unacceptable on the cleanse.
It was a really good idea & this morning when I woke up I weighed in at...
155.7
Real good job, Hisk.
 
Whatever. I've drank my Fiber Drank and am consuming all the water in the world and good, clean food.
I'm sure this cleanse will get me over my crappy eating and downward to the 140s.
Wish me luck!!
 
Oh! Can't leave you without this morning's selfie:
 
Stiff & sore as mother trucker.
 
Happy Labor Day, slackers!


 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: