Thursday, October 31, 2013

Coming at you from my high horse...

I'm writing to you now with my ass literally stuck up against a space heater.
My office needs a new HVAC system & windows like nobody's bidness.

Yesterday was a pretttty great day.
Since the weather was beyond gorg, my coworker & I went on a run around 2pm.
We were out at the local HS, running around the track for a solid 45 minutes.
Running outside is a whole new world folks & I literally have to repeat to myself "you can do hard things" over & over - just to put one foot in front of the other.
But I did it & I felt exhilarated afterwards - with a little bit of help from my old friend, Katy Perry. I mean c'mon, "Roar" is a great jam......

ANYBOP.

When I got back to work, I had an e-mail from my boss:
He said he thought I would appreciate this.
You can bet your bottom dollar I do! Hollllla.
I'm sure you've all seen that thing going around Facebook (or getting e-mails about it from your Auntie) about the ex-Oregon-player who attended the UCLA game and was appalled by Oregon fans.
I just want to say that those fans are everywhere - football, basketball, golf (haha), but not all of us are giant pieces of shit.
I support the Ducks regardless of whether we are 0-12 or 12-0.
So if you are one of those fans that boo your team or threaten your QB's life, maybe calm down & be supportive. Hashtag GO DUCKS.
 
I guess I'll get off my high horse now :)
 
I ate LIKE A CHAMP yesterday.
Had a protein smoothie for breakfast, a Think Thin bar for a snack, Green Giant's antioxidant blend & their veggie/potato blend for lunch, & leftover spaghetti for dinner.
I was so impressed with myself. And then it hit me...........
Sarah was there to supply me with chocolate when I thought I was going to pass out from the cravings.
Not twenty minutes later...
Six fun-sized Milky Ways, DOWN THE HATCH.
Ok ok, let's also not forget that this happened seconds later:
Trader Joe's gummy bears.
What is wrong with me?!?! Oh I know, MENSTRUATION IS A SON-O-BITCH.

Amazingly enough, I didn't go over my calories yesterday.
But ya know, racking up an extra 500 calories in candy is not the best idea I've ever had.
But today is a new day!
(Shit! Today is Halloween...)


And on that note, here is my Halloween selfie.
The only day I deem acceptable to mix orange & black clothing...
Happy Halloween mother truckers, I hope you all have a safe holiday!!
Pray that I don't steal all of Rosalie's Reeses...

P.S. My "......" are getting a little excessive...........

No comments:

Post a Comment