Thursday, October 24, 2013

How to be sexy when you eat a salad.

So sorry for the half-assed blogging this week - here's another one for you to sit back, read, and throw up at.

I've been working real hard to get my eating back on track.
It's been all over the place. The biggest culprit?
Sourdough toast with butter & bacon. Mmmmm bacon.
I don't know how much I weigh because honestly, I'm too afraid to hop on that bad boy.
But I've been mowing down on my big ass salads again. Here is proof:
Who says you can't be sexy when you eat?
Disclaimer: After I finished that salad I had dried balsamic salad dressing on my nose. And chin.
#hottieforlife
 
After another strenuous day at work (count down until my boss gets back: 3 days), I finally reunited with my bugaboo (and not Destiny Child's version).
I picked her up from S and we did a little grocery shopping & then came home to cook dinner.
For some reason Rosalie still doesn't know how to cook me food, so I slaved away over grilled cheese & roasted red bell pepper and tomato soup.
 
Mid way through her sandwich she asked if her toast had peanut butter on it.
I said no, it's cheese.
So she spat it out.
I'm obviously a chef.

Whatever, I thought it was gurrrreat.
 
After dinner, Rosalie took a luxurious bubble bath & then did some coloring:
 
She's quite the artist.
 
And no night would be complete without a reunion pic:
 
Don't mind the fake-cheeto in Rosalie's mouth.
Or that my right eye is closed.
WE'RE PRETTY.
 
Now here it is, 11:03 on a Thursday and I JUST snuck away to the bathroom to apply my make up.
It was obviously worth it.
 
Well. Other than all the above BS, nothing is really happening.
Hope you all have a fabulous day.
 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment