Thursday, October 17, 2013

A new Zoosk ad from Pandy & Michelle throws signs.

Well. I think I pissed a number of people off yesterday. 
I also think I made a few people's day. 
And I think I've given some people motive to step up to the plate to get on my list. 
Bahaha, actually I think that it was a fun way to introduce some key note peeps in my everyday life. 

Moving on...
Things are still weird between me & my Pandora ads. Instead of offering me men from Medford they're suggesting this:
Christian women. 
Hard pass. 

I've been on the lookout for some cute booties in black. 
If you remember I found the perfect pair, but they were $400. 
NOPE. 
But I did find these bad boys:
$50. 
I'm debating them (AKA stealing $$ from my tummy tuck fund. Maaaaaaybe.).
We shall see.

Anyway. I had an important moment of sadness. 
I don't watch Glee nor am I some weird fan of Cory, but alas...this made me cry like an infant the first time they're strapped in their car seat:
I really need to get a life. 

Hmm. What else have I got lurking around my photo album for you guys...?
How 'bout this guy!?

I'm struggling with this right now. 
Feeling bad for other people when I really just need to get to the point where I feel happy for myself. 
Or get some Xanax. Whichever comes first. 

My mom was in town yesterday. 
I didn't get to hang out because of this thing called "work" but Ro got to live it up:
Just two gals, hangin' on a dead bear
Holla. 

And last but not least, my open faced 'rito I devoured last night...
So what if it was smothered in full-fat sour cream?
The rest of it was healthy (and delish).

Well. It's Thursday...we made it over the hump. 
That's my "one day til Friday" face. 
Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment