Friday, November 1, 2013

All Hallows Eve

Another successful running day yesterday!
Jen & I endured the elements & ran for about 50 minutes.
You're welcome for the lazy eye.
 
There is something refreshing about running in the rain.
 
 
 
That's my seductive face. My success rate is 0%.
(Also, after running both Jen & I had dead bugs stuck to our foreheads.)
 
I did really well with my eating yesterday.
I splurged a little because of Halloween. I ingested a mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, a tootsie roll, a sugar cookie with frosting & sprinkles (that Ro & Misa baked), a mini Twix, & a full sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cup.
Hey! It could have been worse!
 
Speaking of All Hallows Eve...
Marisa, Sarah & I picked Rosalie up from her Dad at 6:30. We stopped by Sarah's grandparents so Ro could trick or treat & then we took her to Valley River Center to avoid the rain & cold.
Here are the pics:
Cat & Mouse.

Walking into VRC.

My baby & I :)

The cutest mouse of all time.

It's ok to be jealous.

You can see Ro's tail.
Her & Auntie Sarah <3

Ro & Auntie Misa.
 
I really didn't want to go trick or treating (because I am not in the holiday spirit), but Sarah & Marisa convinced me to and I'm so glad I did it.
Even when you're feeling less than spirit-y, you shouldn't deny your children the good times!
 
Now it is Friday & I am so glad to finish up this week.
I'm gonna get my butt to the gym today since it is Jennifer's rest day, wish me luck!
 
I'll leave you with this morning's selfie:
^^Our owners gifted us all these jackets this morning for hitting 10,000 jobs a couple of weeks ago!
Sometimes, I really love my job :)
 
HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment