Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wanna take a ride in my sleigh?

That's my new pick up line.
Courtesy of my favorite friend, Tom.
Who dates my other favorite friend, Mallory.
(I have decided that I am going to do a post introducing you to all of my favorite people. If you don't make the cut, maybe you should #checkyoself before #youwreckyoself)
Anyway. Why is that my new pick up line?
Let me show you:
Footboard

Headboard

Sleigh bed!
 
Gorg-borg, right??
I am so obsessed & so, so, so grateful!
Tom is an amazing craftsman & I am lucky that he's taken me under his wing.
The only problem? As Niki said, my beautiful bed makes the rest of my furniture look stupid.
#firstworldproblems

Anyway. I don't have a lot for you today, but I needed to share my bed.
I also want to share that I AM SO SORE.
My chest feels like I smoked 4 packs of cigarettes when in reality, I lifted like a boss.

Here's my selfie for today (the look I am going for is definitely butchy lumberjack):

 
Happy worst day of the week, I'll see you tomorrow for HUMP day.

No comments:

Post a Comment