Monday, October 7, 2013

Family, fun, friends, football, & food.

I had an epiphany last night sitting on the toilet.
I said to myself, "self - you need to stop eating frozen sugar cookie dough & getting quarter pounders with cheese".
Yes folks, I had a pretty big #momfail last night & got Ro a Happy Meal.
And I maaaybe got myself something too...
Like I told Dev, this is the first time I've had McDonalds sober in foreverrrr.
SO. Today I knock this crap off & start treating my body right again.
God knows I can't weigh 196 pounds AND be single. There's a recipe for disaster.

Now. With all that being said, I want to touch on something else:
I had a conversation with my friend Levi, Saturday night & he basically told me I have got to stop being so hard on myself.
Stop being so hard on myself to work out everyday, eat perfect everyday, get over S everyday, be the best mom in the world everyday.
YOU GET IT.
So I also decided during my toilet-epiphany that I would relax on the self-deprecation front (like by 12% because if you can't laugh at yourself...) and stop punishing myself for every.little.thing.
Let's see how that goes, huh?

Ok. This is going to be a big ol' blog so buckle up!

Friday, everyone was gone from work so I took the liberty of taking some office selfies.

I'm thinking of joining www.match.com & making this my profile pic.
 
Also thank GOD everyone bailed on work Friday because my bumhole was on fire. This was my BFF all the live long day:
Febreeze + Poop Smell = Delicious.
 
I did go to the gym though!
Props Mich.
Quick mile warm up and then weights. I was sore all weekend.
 



I feel pretty - oh so pretty!
 
While I was tooting, working, exercising, and taking awesome pics, Rosalie was at home being a muffin-pants:
Seriously. I die.
 
When I got home from work, Sarah Maria came over for another wild & crazy night.
We were all rocking our friendship bracelets (that's not really what they are...I've been trying to get Sarah to do a friendship anything with me for years (necklaces, bracelets, tattoos - she won't do any of it with me)). SAD.
The 3 amigos.
 
Sarah likes to joke that we are Rosalie's mommies and refers to herself as Mommy #2.
Funny stuff.
We went out on the town & splurged on some fro-yo at Dickie Yos. You guys - if you haven't been, GO NOW. So yummo & they have a lot of low fat/fat free options.
(Which is negated when you top it off with hot fudge & cookie dough pieces. YOLO.)
 
At Dickie-Yos.
 
Gotta love her.
 
After Ro went down, I did some pinning (on Pinterest - what else?). Found this little gem:
 
"All The Single" ladies just popped into my head.
And now an image of Phil dancing is in my head.
Good times.
 
Saturday I failed pretty hard at taking pics.
WHICH SUCKS. Because Jill came over with her son Kayleb who is the exact same age as Rosalie.
He is toooo stinking cute & it was fun to hang out with a little dude!
I did manage to get this pic of Niki & I watching my boyfriend on Vampire Diaries:
 
SOOL.
 
Let's just sum up Saturday with a GO DUCKS.
 
Sunday was a big day.
Horsies, a photoshoot, & Braden's football game.
I'm just gonna post a bunch of pics for your viewing pleasure:
 
Rosalie grooming Butterscotch.
For those of you with poor eyesight - Butterscotch is not a real horsie.
 
This is Katie - she is a real horsie,
And that's as close as Rosalie would get.
Believe it or not - that is progress.
 
Rosalie. Looking cute. And tiny. <3
 
Then it was off to have Rosalie's pics taken.
Her and Aunt Sarah are two peas in a pod.
 
Have to admit - the iPhone takes some bomb pics.
 
 
And then someone (I won't mention any names) started getting sleepy.
And crabby.
 
See what I mean?
 
Although I have superb photography skillz, it was this lady who was kind enough to take pics of me & my beezy tot:
This is Brandy, she is such a doll.
Go check out her stuff!
 
I mean seriously. Look at my model babe:
 NAILED IT.
 
Once we got home, Rosalie went to nahnight land & momma had some dark chocolate.
 
Saucy.
 
Once Ro woke up from her beauty rest (THREE hours later) we headed out to Braden's football game.
Auntie Bonnie, Anthony, Nana, Papa, Braden & KK were all there. Rosalie was in heaven & I had a pretty good time myself!
I mean, these two are pretttty entertaining:
 
Probably my fave 2 girls in this world.
 
Fave-boy-in-the-world award goes to Braden.



 
And then maybe Rosalie and I stopped at McDonalds...
(You already know we did.)
 
'Twas a wonderful weekend.
This is what fall is all about.
Family, fun, friends, football, & food.
 
My mom is in town today watching my little ball of fun.
She woke up bright & early for Gramma's arrival:
 
 
I hope I find you all happy & healthy.
Here's to eating right, working out, & not being too hard on yourself :)
 



 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment