Friday, October 18, 2013

Basically Brandy Photography & an embarrassing story.

Yesterday I was walking up the stairs to the "cardio" room in my gym.
An attractive gentleman was walking down the stairs.
He asked, "how are you?".
I replied, "I'm good, how are you?".
He nodded at me & as I continued huffing it up the stairs, I heard him repeat, "how are you?".
He had been talking to the tall, thin, attractive blonde not 2 steps below me.
#winning

Sooooo. There's that.

In other news! Brandy posted Rosalie's edited pics late last night.
For your viewing pleasure:



I know, I know.
I make the cutest babies ever.
But! If you want to capture their cuteness, hit Brandy up. She's an absolute doll.

Well, it's Friday up in this bitch. TGIF.
I'm going out of town this weekend to visit my parents.
I'll be back Monday with lots of crazy stories, I'm sure (i.e. going to bed at 9pm, eating way too much, & lounging on the couch).
Go Ducks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment