Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Elk Heads & Butt Dials. Happy freaking Tuesday.

Good morning & happy worst day of the week.
On the agenda today? Getting through these damn statements at work, a therapy sesh, & ODing on VD when I get home from work.
I feel like many people are going to be jealous of my schedule (say that like you're British).

Yesterday was a success.
I got back on My Fitness Pal & stayed within my calorie limit.
I went to the gym and ran 2.5 miles.
I drank a gallon of water.
And you know what? I FELT AMAZING.
What didn't feel amazing? Driving back to work and spotting this behind the shop (JENNI, DON'T LOOK):
Do you see Marvin the Elk (head) hanging out on the edge of our dumpster?
Yeah. That's how white trash my office is (gotta love 'em).

So. Here is to day two of feeling amazing (minus the working out because I have to go get my crazy on with Sal) (Marvin is STILL there, but now frozen).

When I got home yesterday, Niki came over & we made spaghetti for dinner.
We used organic whole wheat pasta, lower sugar marinara sauce, and a yogurt Caesar dressing. I felt really good about the whole thing.
I'm sure Niki did too - she ate nearly half loaf of sourdough bread. I only had 1/4th of a slice. BOO-YEAH!

After dinner, Rosalie begged me to paint her fingernails.
I had my suspicions about this - but she was a champ & we got through it with flying colors.

I think she feels pretty fancy now.
Cutie-pie.

Well. I don't have a lot for you.
I am very tired because SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY BUTT-DIALED ME 3X AT 5:00AM (ahem, baby daddy, ahem).
What can ya do?

See ya tomorrow for HUMP DAY.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment