Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm going to die at a cabin in the woods

Get ready to ruuuuuuumble!
It's my Friday peeps and I am in full-weekend mode already. Talk about work ethic.
So I don't have anything deep for you today (what a relief), but I do have a bunch of random BS for your enjoyment!

Finally. She's not boo-hooing about her life! ;)

First up:
Mallory! We need these.
This one is supposed to be Sawyer...I think we can all agree that this does him absolutely no justice.
Also - if you haven't watched Lost then we can't be friends.
 
Yesterday's lunch (pt. 1).
I kicked the croutons to the curb & only used half the dressing.
SMART CHOICES.
 
Yesterday's lunch (pt. 2). Mashed taters with gravy.
And then a pic of me at the gym working that shit off my bod.
 
After work I had to run to the mall to make a return.
I stopped at VS to look at the pretty things and ended up trying this bad boy on.
I fit in a size SMALL. But there is no way I could accept that so I went for the Medium.
 
This was a sweatshirt.
So that's a thing..........
 
Here is your everyday mannequin twerking at Forever 21.
From directly behind, I felt like a paparazzi catching Britney Spears in her hey-day.
GROSS.
 
When I am $120 richer (i.e my birthday), I'm going to buy this NorthFace.
NorthFace is one of my longest running addictions.
<3
 
Then S dropped my BB off & things were grrrrrrrrrreat.
We ate some string.
 
Found this diddy when I woke up this morning.
Hashtag sexy ghost
 
THIS IS HILARIOUS.
 
Guiltyyyyyyyyyyy!
 
And something serious for good measure.
 
I sent these all via text message to Sarah at 6:30am.
I'm sure she was really appreciative.
RISE & SHINE MORNING GLORY.
 
Ok, ok, one more funny thing because if you can't laugh then what is life really?
 
My Pandora ads are still trying to hook me up...
with men from Medford?
......no.....thanks......
 
And last but not least on this tantalizing Thursday, a selfie to win you over:
 
Pure class.
 
Alright peeps. I'll catch ya Monday.
Unless I die at the cabin in the woods (like that movie with Rider Strong AKA Shawn from Boy Meets World)....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment