Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Finale: I'm obese again.

Some thoughts I've had today:

1. Damn it's foggy. Perfect vampire weather. Maybe they are coming to Eugene? Stefen?

2. I spoke too soon about my bumhole yesterday. I am now paying the price for our chili potluck on Wednesday.

3. I'm pretty sore from working out yesterday. Maybe I could use that as an excuse to not work out today?

ANYWAY. Drumroll (please) for the FRIDAY FINALE!

I ate 5 sugar cookies last night.
Plus a burrito. And Rosalie's quesadilla.
I weighed in at 156.7 this morning.
I am on my period.
I worked out Friday, Saturday, Monday, Thursday and (hopefully) today.
I do not feel good about any of the above.
........BIG sigh.

Here are some things I do feel good about:

This pic Marisa sent me of Rosalie yesterday.
 
That this is what I came home to after work last night:
 
Those of you who know Rosalie's dad know that this is him, reincarnate.
HILARIOUS.
 
I got me some twinkle lights & I am in l.o.v.e (Ashlee Simpson style) with them:
HOLLERdays.
 
So. Although I am hightailing it back to Fattieville, USA, at least I have a cute-ass kid and Christmas lights up on October 4th.
Can't really beat that.
 
Here's my selfie of the day:
I love posing like this.
#fatgirltrixtolookskinny
#trixareforkids
#cereal
#FOOOOOOD
 
This weekend is going to be a good one.
Jill is coming over with her son (who shares Rosalie's birthday) to watch the game.
So is my friend Levi.
Sunday, Rosalie gets another stab at the horsies & then we are getting our pics taken by Brandy! 
It's going to be so America's Next Top Model. I'm already practicing "smeyesing" or is it "smizing"?
I don't know, I'll call Tyra and ask.
 
Happy Friday!
 

 



2 comments:

  1. 1) this title is very misleading 2) even if you were, (which you most definitely are NOT) fat is not the worst thing you could be 3) maybe instead of focusing/borderline obsessing about food, weight and if you don't make it to the gym 5x/wk you (and we as women/a society) should start focusing on loving your body for all that it does for you. You are the the shining light in your daughters life, and an amazing rock of a woman... Wouldn't you hate if she started to view and talk about her body (and essentially, self worth) in such a negative light. This shit starts early for girls... And sadly enough, we most often learn how to criticize from our mama's. I love you... But you aren't giving yourself a fair chance at loving you when when bash yourself... Or enough credit for how much you have done/are doing. HEALTHY and happy... Not guilty and dismissive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw :) Thanks Juliane. I know I get down on myself pretty hard - I have this great thing called SOCIETY messing with my head. You're right about Ro - I try really, really hard to not say anything in front of her. And for the most part, I do a pretty good job. I also don't feel like I talk that poorly about myself in real life...but on this blog, I rip myself a new one pretty good some days. Luckily, I have other women (LIKE YOU) who are awesome & point things out to me when I need them pointed out :)

    ReplyDelete