Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Trusting Yourself

It's funny how stars align, isn't it?
I feel like every moment of the last few months has led to this blog.

Because I have decided to finally trust myself.

I love my friends & family more than words - but god dammit, my head is swimming from opinions and words and hugs and advice AND I AM JUST FUZZY FROM IT ALL.
I don't even feel capable of deciding what to eat for dinner without consulting 7 different people.
I feel like a drug addict - I NEED to hear what people think.
I have never been a private person, but I feel more open than the Kardashians. AND THEY GIVE BIRTH ON TV.

Remember when I told you guys I was done "talking about it, so hold me accountable"?
Well, here is your friendly reminder...
Yes, my talking about it doesn't help anything - but another reason I want to stop talking about it?
So I can trust myself! MY heart & MY brain & MY gut to make.the.right.decisions.FOR.ME.

I saw a friend post this on Instagram today & it hit home:
 Word to your mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment