Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gay Moment 459

Here is a late, random blog. 
Fair warning, there is a picture of a toilet. This is my life in the last 36 hours...
Izzy came to work. 
She's a biotch. 

 
My auntie sent me this. 
Who's buying me tickets?


This conversation pretty much sums up mine and Niki's relationship. 
I don't hate it. 

Even though Niki made us dinner, Ro and I were still HANGRY & inhaled some plastic chicken. 

Then we cuddled and watched Monsters University for the 47th time in 2 weeks. 
I don't think I'm exaggerating, I'd say that's a prettttty accurate guesstimate. 

I woke up with my upper lip dry as a bone, red, and irratated. 
Plus, I had a nice pimple. 
WTF?

So I took the advice of Dev & kept a consistent layer of Aquaphor on my face ALL DAY. 
Yes, even at work. 
Hey, if you can't look like you ate a bucket of greasy fried chicken and be proud, then maybe you should reevaluate your confidence. 
#imsexyandiknowit

Then I came home and clogged the toilet. 
YOU ARE WELCOME. 

For all you amateurs, ADD BUTTER TO YOUR UNCOOKED APPLE PIE. Or give up. 
(Yes, I did wash my hands between plunging & baking)

Then I hulked the handle off my oven. 
Awesome. 

But it was worth it. 
I am doing my damnedest to not cut into this right neow. 

Luckily, I can't because my nails are wet...
They look black but they are ox blood red. 
The magazines and Pinterest told me it was "in" so I rolled with it. 

K, gotta go. I'm on disk 2 of Return of the King and Sam & Frodo are on gay moment 459. 
Gotta love it. 

Happy Thankgiving my pretties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment