Thursday, November 21, 2013

What's in my kitchen?

I bet you've alllll wondered, what kind of food is in Michelle's kitchen?
Oh come on, you know you have!
Whatever. 
I took the liberty of photographing my fridge & pantry for you, gentle readers. 
Be prepared for me to knock your socks off...

Freezer: Eggo's, Lean Pockets, bacon, Dreyer's, sourdough bread and English muffins.

Freezer door: chick nugs, strawberries, veggies, & turkey burgers. 

Fridge: eggs, tortillas (whole wheat & carb balance), sugar free snack packs, Gogurt, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, an aray of cheeses, juice, milk, grapes, soda, beer & veggies. 

Fridge door: jelly, pesto, sugar free creamer, wine, garlic and condiments. 

Pantry: corn, black beans, baking goods, spices, & peanut butter. Oh. And more beer and soda. 

Pantry: Cheerios, brown rice, coconut chips, Mac n Cheese, rice cakes, cous cous, brown rice pasta, and a bunch of crap. 

Last but not least, my fruit bowl!

And that is my food. 
I bet you're real glad I took the time to share that with all of you. 
You're welcome for the three minutes you'll never get back. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment