Thursday, November 14, 2013

THANK YOU

In the past week or so, I have received some of the most complimentary messages and texts ever.
They warmed my soul.
People reaching out to me telling me I inspire them to work out or eat right. People adding me on Facebook because they caught wind of my blog. People texting me their personal progression pics that motivate me more than I can say.
THIS IS WHY I BLOG.
I don't reach 1000s of people a day, but anybody who does find themselves reading this, maybe getting a little inspired or just laughing at my dumb life makes this whole thing worth while.
SO THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
It means the world to me to receive these messages & texts :)

Ok. Moving on from the sap...
Weighed in today. Not pretty folks.

158.1

So. What are we gonna do about that?
We are gonna MOVE MORE AND EAT LESS.
I'm cutting out carbs & upping my mileage...I know how this works. I can do it.
The only thing standing in my way is Thanksgiving. And I just plan on wearing my fat pants and moving forward.
Here's to motivation, inspiration, & dedication.
I thank YOU for that.

It's Thursday up in dis bish.
HOLLA.

No comments:

Post a Comment