Monday, November 25, 2013

One year vs. Two years

Well that was a long weekend. And by long I do mean short. 
You know what I mean? It went quick but there was a lot packed in it. 
If I was still talking about IT, I'd have more to say, but I alas, I am not....so that leads me back to Thursday night where this happened:
Peppermint ice cream with mini Oreos. 
OMG, it tasted like Thin Mints exploding in my mouth (that's what she said).
So delish. 

Around 8pm I buckled in for Vampire Diaries. Rosalie was all about it too...
Haha, I love when she passes out like this. 
It's the best. She's just such a snuggle bug. 

Friday morning I had to take Ro to the doc for some *ahem* pooping issues *ahem*. 
Let's just say she doesn't share mom's gusto for the pot. 
After we got home from the doc, Jaime & Josh came over to hang out with my gurl. 

^^Rosalie got new mittens with Aunt Misa. 

Something that really freaking brightened my Friday?
This bad boy:
Laughed for so long at this. 
Tooooo long. 

I don't even want to TALK about Saturday, folks. 
Except this'll pretttty much sum it up for you...
Swaddled in my blankie on the couch, drinking alone, mourning the Ducks loss. 
#sooooosingle

I did cuddle with my cat boyfriend for a while. I even bought him a stylish cap for the game...

One Niki got off work, things started looking up. We watched The Hunger Games because we went and saw Catching Fire on Sunday AM. 
SO. FREAKING. GOOD. 
Then I cleaned, did laundry, watched LOTR, and ate an entire package of tortellini. 
Things went well. 
Oh! I did run 2 miles Saturday morning. Take that carbs!!!

But check this out!
On the left, Ro at 1 year. On the right, Ro at 2 years. 
What a beauty. 

And that was my weekend in a nutshell. 

Happy Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment