Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So it begins.

HUMP DAY. 
That rhymes with DUMP DAY. So that's what this blog is going to be. 
Another photo dump.
I've really got to stop being so good at blogging. 

I am a fan of anything that uses LOTR (for humor or otherwise). 
I spent a solid 4 minutes laughing at this. 

Hit the gym up for a very sweaty 2 miles on my lunch. 
Running inside makes me DRIP compared to running outside...obviously it is the below freezing temps in November (I am ICE today).

Aaaaand, obviously I run so I can eat. 
Got drinks with a coworker last night and we accidentally ordered this. 
How weird (OMG, so delish).

We then went shopping for outfits for our Christmas party...
I have, once again, sacrificed my dignity for you guys:
I'm sorry. Wtf is wrong with this dress?
Reminded me of Gwyneth and her infamous nude-boob gown. 
Hard pass. 

This one was ok. I wished it was shorter. 

I'm going to get this one. I love it.
Plus it is super comfy. 

I finally came home around 9pm. 
Yes, that's an hour past my bedtime. But look what was waiting for me!
So sweet. 
I literally went AWWWWWW. 
And then I went to bed, being the wild and crazy young thing that I am. 

Now it is Wednesday and we're almost freaking DONE. 
Here's a pic to get you through your day...
Another bathroom selfie!? Michelle! You shouldn't have. 
Peace out cubscouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment