Friday, November 15, 2013

Cleared of all Charges

Want to know the best way to start a conversation?
Walk up to a booth of people and exclaim "CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES" then throw your hand up in the air for a high five.
Forgot to tell you guys that happened last weekend & it was probably one of the best things I've ever witnessed. Thank GOD my chair swiveled - I spun so fast for fear of laughing in this girl's face.
Another thing that came out of her mouth? I don't like tennis, I only like fast paced sports.

...


HAPPY FRIDAY, b-t-dubz.
One of my besties, Amy is coming to visit & I am looking forward to laughing at with her.

Today's blog is going to be a little bit of a photo dump.
Starting with:
My coworker Jen brought me this gift on Wednesday to celebrate my 1 year anniversary at Lee-Built!
She got me the sweetest card & Queen Latifah's book...something about putting on your crown.
It's pretttttty uplifting.
 
Later that day, I got a picture message from Rosalie's dad:
Ro got Cinderella, Ariel, & Snow White Barbies for her Birthday.
SHE. IS. OBSESSED.
 
Here is a really attractive photo of me...
I'm in the back of my boss's car.
And it smelled REAL bad in there.
 
*Fun story...we were in my boss's vehicle because we were coming back from a conference going over our handbook.
In the book it mentioned that they had the right to go through our computer's at work, so don't do any personal stuff on them (BLAH BLAH BLAH) including "tweet messaging".
I'm sorry, whaaaaaaaaat?
 
Here is Rosalie looking like a cheese ball:
Baha, This kid, I tell ya.
 
Ok, this is HILARIOUS. Apparently I have a Doppelganger!
I'm obviously Elena from Vampire Diaries. But where was my doppelganger spotted?
The drive-thru at Dairy Queen.
Not only are we look-alikes, we are also kindred spirits.
 
Found this sucker on Pinterest:
Nailed it!
 
Rosalie got a tutu from Auntie Misa on Halloween.
She rocks it more often than not nowadays.
Who can blame her? #princessproblems
She's freaking adorbs.
 
Also, my 2 year old is already into selfies...
"I PUSH THE BUTTON!!!!"





OK (Satan).
 
And last, but never least in a photo dump, my Friday selfie:
Here is to not eating my weight in carbs this weekend.
WISH ME LUCK.




No comments:

Post a Comment