Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cake Batter & Quest Bars

Supwitchugirl?
This is gonna be fast (that's what he said).

My run went like crap yesterday.
It's possible it was because the Lane Community College baseball team was there & I didn't want them to hear me panting.
That didn't stop me from snapping selfies though! I'm sure they loved me.
But seriously - RUNNING IN THE COLD BLOWS. My lungs were in protest the entire time.
Since I have therapy at lunch today, I'm going to hit the gym after work to bond with my old friend, Dreadmill.

Looking for a delicious treat?
Seriously. Tastes like candy.
But if you're a big ol' whiner and don't like dried fruit then don't buy them AND COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME ABOUT THE TASTE & TEXTURE.
You know who you are.

Another thing? I got my new mouse pad!
I know I know, who cares Michelle?
WELL YOU TRY SITTING IN THE SAME PLACE 40 HOURS A WEEK! It's nice to mix it up :)
No really...I rearrange my desk all the time because I get so damn tired of looking at everything (not weird).

So last night I was watching Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives (I know, not VD? What's wrong with me?) and they had this place on their show:
It's Chinese food and everything is home made.
YES PLEASE.
I need to get my ass in there pronto. I was practically drooling watching them make some kind of chicken chow mein-y thing AKA heaven in a bowl.

I'm making myself haaaangry.
Time to curb those cravings using my newest method...
Licking my lips all the live long day. Thank you Chap Stick. You make my heart happy.

Well. I woke up this morning & the first thing I did was make me a Spark & eat a Quest Bar.
YOU GUYS NEED TO TRY QUEST BARS (and Spark)!
I've read about them from a few bloggers I follow & saw my friend Christina ate them (because I am an FB stalker). When I was trick or treating with Ro at the mall, I saw them for sale and just had to buy them.
One of the better decisions of my life. Chocolate chip cookie dough - yes, please.

Well. That's about all I got for ya.
Going to leave you with some positivity on the worst day of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment