Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blizzard Trumps Miracle Noodle

This is going to be fast & furious. Without Vin Diesel.

I tried something new last night - Miracle Noodle.
ZERO calories.
ZERO carbs.
Yes, please. Save me from myself.

Give them a good rinse (they smell like vomit).
Then boil them for 2-4 minutes.

Drain them & then throw them in a frying fan with a little oil.
I used coconut oil.
 
Add whatever sauces you desire.

Heat it up.
Add veggies and meat!

Or be REAL lazy like me & eat them with sauce only, standing in your kitchen, FaceBooking & listening to Rachel Jason Derulo.

Got to admit, they were pretty freaking awesome.
I got them at Capella Market on Willamette St. here in Eugene.
They are single servings & $2.84 a pop. But if it's worth it - it's worth it. YaknowwhatImean?

And then do this:

Make up for the calories you avoided with Miracle Noodle!
(In all actuality, I practically forced Sarah to go get Rosalie & I ice cream...so she's the best friend in the world and you all should be jealous that SHE'S MINE.)

Here is this morning's selfie:
Boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment