Monday, November 11, 2013

2: Rosalie & Olive Garden

Well well well, we meet again.
I think I'm going to start with the fact that I ran a 5K on my lunch break on Friday.
Nice, blurry pic for y'all.
Took me about 32 minutes.
#noshame

And the aftermath...runner's high!
 
After work, I went home to get cleaned up.
That went well...
Sarah Dev came to visit for the weekend.
WE ARE PRETTY.
 
We went out for a drink Friday night.
We were at the bar, lookin' hot for a solid hour.
Then Niki showed up and within FIVE minutes of sitting down a man came and hit on her.
........so

Maybe because Sarah & I did things like this all night?
Whatever. People loved us.
 
The next day was Rosalie's SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!
I cannot believe my beautiful little girl is hardly a baby anymore.
I got to steal her away for about an hour on Saturday to take her to lunch.
But first, we had to stop at Real Deals...
Sarah found some pretty stars.
I had a mild panic attack.
It was a win-win situation.
 
Then it was off to pick up Rosalie & head to Little Big Burger for lunch.
She was pretty lovey-dovey.
I did not mind.

Chevre-bacon burger.
DELISH.

Just teaching Ro about the facts of life.
She looks pretttty confused.
 
I dropped her back with her padre & Sarah and I dinked around Eugene for a while.
I ended up going to Shawn's parents house to celebrate Rosalie's birthday with his family.
I was pretty apprehensive about the whole thing, but at the end of the day, all BS aside - they are my family too and I wanted to be with my daughter.
I was really glad I went.
 
I took a very nice selfie on the way there...because that is how I roll.
I TOLD YOU!
Sometimes I photograph well. Rare. But it happens.

Ro got these awesome glasses in a dress-up type kit.
HILARIOUS.

It was her cousin Braden's birthday as well.
 
After Ro & Braden's little par-tay, I met back up with Sarah.
We went to Lucky Noodle for a draaaaank.
This was something very fancy.
And tasty.

Sarah & I looking pretty
If you were wondering, no one asked us out.
It was weird.
 
After our beverage, we met up with one of Sarah's friends at some kind of wine-thingie.
It was pretty cool. They played Snoop Dogg or something...basically just another opportunity for me to bust out my dance moves.
Most people were very appreciative.
And then we went to "Happy Times" to say hi to my friend Richie who was in town.
I cannot hang anymore. We were in bed by roughly 12:30. PAR-TY ANIMALS.
 
SUNDAY FUNDAY.
Or take flattering pics at Target day...
You decide.
 
Sarah left & I got started on season 5 of Vampire Diaries & deep cleaned my entire apartment.
Rosalie got home around 7 and it was straight to the bath!
My little muffin-pants.
 
Bedtime came quick & now here it is, Monday.
BOOOOO.
Plus all my friends are off work today, hanging out with my kid.
So instead of a MILF MONDAY pic, I'll leave you with Rosalie in her awesome glasses (again).
If that doesn't make you smile on Monday, I don't know what will.
 
P.S. I maybe failed to mention that I ate two entrees from Olive Garden yesterday.
Whooooooooooooooops.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment