Monday, November 18, 2013

THROW BACK

My new motto:
#andwecantstop
 
I had a realllllly bad run on Friday afternoon.
I had a lot of things on my mind & my legs felt heavy.
These things happen.
I tried not to punish myself & I know next time will be better.

One of my very favorite people came & visited me on Friday night.
Amy and I are ultra cool.
We spent the evening watching Monsters University with Rosalie and eating spaghetti squash (she had never had it!).
And then I could absolutely not keep my eyes open any longer & was out by 10pm.
It was Party City up in thurr.

Saturday was game day.
Remember how I hoped to NOT eat my weight in carbs over the weekend?

That went well.
I'm a sucker for French bread. ESPECIALLY when it is still warm at the store.

The Ducks won with flying colors & then Amy ditched me.
But not before she showed me this little diddy:
I believe this is the last day of middle school.
My hair is reminiscent of a poodle (thanks Sarah) & I am the whitest person in history.
I had a lot of boyfriends (not. one.).
 
After Amy left, Ro & I snuggled up for the USC vs. Stanford game.
Hated it, but I was a big Trojan fan. Even Rosalie got into it. Thanks SC!
See!? I told you. It was hard to calm this one down.

Sunday morning, Rosalie & I went to brunch with my dad who was in town for the Duck game.
I think Rosalie likes any excuse to have toast with syrup.
She was a pretty happy camper.

Once we got home, RoBo went down for a nap and I did some baking.
I have to admit, my cookies were not homemade because I didn't have a lot of the ingredients. #fail
 

After Ro woke up, we took the cookies over to Shawn's parents house because his granddad passed away on Friday night.
His whole family was there & it was wonderful to spend some time with all of them. Especially in honor of such an amazing man.
 
And that was my weekend in a nutshell.
No working out & a lot of carbs. Souuuuuunds just about right.


 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment