Monday, November 25, 2013

TROOPA & Miralax

Well, Christmas came early for yours truly. 
Steve Madden Troopa boots. 
So. Excited. 

I'm only working Mon-Wed this week, so I'm working through my lunches to make it count. 
Meaning no gym time - so I have to be more accountable with my eating.
Not a problem...
In my defense, the butterscotch cupcakes are Niki's. 

Have I ever mentioned that I carry two phones?
Yup. My personal phone and my work phone. 
I've had this P.O.S for 6 months & I still don't know how to use it. 
It's not a smart phone...so it doesn't do everything for dumb people. 
Ugh. I spent 30 minutes going through the manual yesterday, trying to figure out how to turn an alert on for when I receive e-mails. 
No luck. 

B-t-dubz, Ro is famous. 
Her cousin, Zach, is competing for Mr. Cougar & she had a "photo shoot" with him yesterday. 
Zach captured this pic of Rosalie & Katelyn playing in the leaves...
It may be one of my favorite photos ever. 

After I picked Rosalie up we came home to Niki cooking us a feast. 
Then we all had a beverage & watched LOTR on the couch. 
Mine & Nik's beverage was a little more fun than Ro's prune juice laced with Miralax...
Niki knows how to treat a girl right. 
And that sums it up. 
Happy Worst Day of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment