Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mental Games

Hey-oh! I know you've heard it before, but welcome to the worst day of the week.

I killed my eating yesterday (minus the pie Niki made)...

But I had a fairly mini piece with just a smidgen of ice cream.
It was the first pie of the season & it was lovely.
Other than that, I was on point with foodz. I also whipped out a 3 mile run on my lunch.
I'm practically an Olympian.
Running is such a mental game - it's amazing what your mind is capable of and how your body just falls in line. Lovin' it.

I had a pretty quiet night. Hung out with this gal...
She's pretty obsessed with toast. I mean...who isn't?
Ro & I were in bed by 9pm. That's my favorite kind of night.

On the agenda today...8 hours of work, 1 hour of therapy, and about 19 loads of laundry.
Happy freaking Tuesday.
You're welcome for the quickie (that's what he said).

No comments:

Post a Comment