Thursday, November 28, 2013

30 Thanks

Everybody has been updating their status each day this November to say what they are thankful for. 
So I'm going to throw them alllll at you at once - because I'm thoughtful like that. 

1. Rosalie Faye Hogan
2. My wonderful, loving parents. 
3. Having the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. 
4. Having a roof over my head. 
5. Socks
6. Even though 2013 was a bitch of a year, it has made me who I am. And I like her. 
7. Gravy
8. That the Ducks are having a winning season. 
9. That Niki cooks for me nearly twice a week. 
10. That I reconnected with Sarah Devor. 
11. Vampire Diaries
12. That I have health insurance. And Xanax. 
13. My therapist. 
14. My babysitters who help me out so much. 
15. That Sarah Barrett & her husband live a few doors down.
16. Ben & Jerry's
17. Seeing Rachel get engaged. 
18. Living in Oregon. 
19. Chardonnay
20. That I love Monsters University & don't mind watching it ALL THE TIME. 
21. The people who inspire me. 
22. My amazing friend Tom who builds me beautiful furniture. And his other half, who I love and miss. 
23. Peeing. 
24. Advocare
25. That my momma always answers her phone. No matter how dumb the conversation is. 
26. Moroccon oil. 
27. My new found love for goat cheese & sourdough toast. 
28. That I am financially stable. 
29. My car, Cheryl. Even though she has some bumps & bruises, she's still mah gurl. 
30. Always having hope. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 
What are YOU thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment