Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Break Up

Well. I was MIA from Facebook & now I'm back.
I was MIA from this blog & now I'm back.
I've been MIA from life (I feel), but now I'm trying to get back.

I wrote a blog a week or so ago & deleted it because I thought things might change.
But they didn't.

I'm not trying to get attention or ask for sympathy or be a bitch by writing this today.
This little blog has become like a diary, if you will.
Count me out as the new Taylor Swift - I'm not trying to air my dirty laundry.
BUT: Shawn & I broke up.

There are lots & lots & lots of details...but I guess it's really nobody's business.
You guys...
I am so sad.
Every moment of every day.

Does anybody remember Valentines Day 2013?
I do.
Shawn asked me to marry him & now I sit here on July 3, 2013 & I have lost everything.
My best friend, my fiancé, my first & only love, my partner, my lover, and the father of my child.
My everything.

People keep telling me I'm so strong & it's for the best.
Well excuse me, but they're WRONG.
No one is strong when it comes to this shit.
This is the weakest I've ever felt in my life.
I keep waking up in the morning, like, ok! Today is the day I'm going to be FINE!
NOPE.

I don't even bother with mascara anymore - there is no freaking point.

Wow - this is a really sad post. I'm sorry!
I hope that I can get back to normal some day...
Be Michelle again. Probably not the same Michelle.
Hopefully a stronger, happier, healthier Michelle.
Or I'll just be a raging alcoholic with a walking stick to hit people that piss me off with.
Time will tell.

In other news - I weigh 148.
Ya'll I am here to tell you - you wanna drop weight fast?
BREAK UP WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.
You won't ever be hungry again! Yay.
In all reality, I just can't even make myself eat, it's so weird.
I even bought a pint of Ben & Jerry's yesterday (the low-fat kind)...I ate some and it came right back out of me.
BLAH.
This sucks.

Shawn did give me the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I will forever be grateful for that.
My beautiful, smart, silly, sweet, kind, stubborn little girl.
She makes my heart heal just a little bit everyday.
I don't know where I'd be with out her.

I'll leave you with some pics of us, to show you that I am still managing to get out of bed in the morning.
What a little beauty.
 
So fly.
 
This was taken to emulate a pic my friend Jake took.
But I love her little feeties.
 
And then here's Rosalie.
Looking 18. WTH?
 
Well ladies & gents.
That's it...
If you believe in God, pray for me.
If you don't, keep me in your thoughts.
 
Until next time.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. You is smart. You is kind. You is purdy. You is funny. You IS strong. Just because you don't feel it at times doesn't make it any less true. I love you, boo. Expect a huge bear hug when I see you next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I'll be up in PDX Friday. Will I see you up there?

      Delete
    2. Abs-and pecs-olutely! And Jenna, too!

      Delete
    3. Holla. I'll be on the road at 5pm. I'll text ya and see WHAT UP. Can't wait to cry and drink and cry. And laugh. Yes, LAUGH.

      Delete
  2. I had no idea! But I feel yeah! I can't believe I've been going through the same thing like a week apart.

    ReplyDelete