Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FIVE DAYS SINCE I LAST BLOGGED?

You must all be going nuts.

Well, ladies & gents, my best friend in the whole world got married on June 21st, 2013.
It was a perfect, Oregon beach kind of day.
I've never seen two people more happy than Sarah & Kyle.
It was the most relaxed, beautiful, emotional wedding I have ever attended - yes, I cried like a baby through the whole thing (NBD).

Gorg-borg, right?
 
My beautiful bouquet (Sarah's was a bigger version)
 
The bride & groom said their own vows & Sarah's bro-ha (that means "brother" in Michelle lingo)married them.
'Twas the perfect wedding.
I'm still in Maid-of-Honor-Marital-Bliss...that's a thing, right?
After the couple said "I Do", we ATE:
 
This was my first plate.
I was in fat girl heaven.
 
I even got to be the OFFICIAL WITNESS & sign the marriage certificate/license/whatevz.
Which actually doesn't require a signature, just my full - printed name.
 
I felt so famous.
 
After the bride & groom disappeared to do the nasty consummate (still TMI?) their marriage, the wedding party headed to the bar to celebrate.
Momma had one too many drinks.
This was my breakfast the next morning:
 
A side of hash browns, a waffle, and a side of bacon.
Then I went back to bed until check-out.
 
The bride & I at breakfast.
 
After a 190 hour drive up the 101, I finally got into Canby.
My parents made awesome food & we enjoyed their new clay-fire-pit-thingie:
 
Best. Rosalie. Face. Ever.



 

The next day (Sunday), I went out to Sarah & Kyle's reception.
Unfortunately, it rained - but it was so nice & it was good to see a lot of old friends.
I took NO pics because I suck - except for this one of me & Ro before I left for the reception:
 
Besties.
 
So yeah. Wedding Week is officially over - but it was a grand time.
I hope everyone is doing well <3


No comments:

Post a Comment