Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's my FRIDAY. Be Jealous!

Hello Hello!
 
First thing's first:
I want to admit to everyone that I ate 3 pieces of cheese pizza last night from Pappy's.
#noshame

Breakfast this morning includes:
Whoops. Viggo! How did you get in here?
It's really not a problem, I would eat him right up!
 
Ah yes, elevenses.
(God, I'm such a dork.)
Raspberries, watermelon, blueberries.
 
I usually treat myself to a non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte on payday!
 
And the glue that holds my life together, oatmeal.
 
What are you eating for breakfast?
 
Anywho, my house is packed up.
Definitely sad, I may have shed a tear (or 8000), but I feel ready to start fresh in my own place.
Moving begins Friday morning & my lovely parents have volunteered (and I use that term loosely) to help! Yay, thanks mom & dad!
 
OK, moving on.
 
Today is day 3 of 10K training:
On the schedule: 1.5 mile run.
 
I have a half day at work today, so when I leave Jen is going to take her lunch & we're going to hit the pavement (track).
When I go home, I get to pick up Rosalie.
I. CANNOT. WAIT.
I haven't seen her since Sunday night. This is the longest I have ever gone without seeing her. And I hate it more than anything.
I also get to see this girl:
I love these pics with my whole heart.
This is Rachel - she blogs over at Figuring it out.
She's also the psycho that's making me do the freaking 10K.
BLAH.
 
Anyway, here is me this morning:
I KNOW! I upgraded from the mirror selfie!
Things are changing up in hurr.
 
This is probably going to be the final blog of the week since I'm going to be dying of heat exhaustion moving this weekend.
Plus I'm not going to be at work - and let's face it, I do all my blogging on the job.
Because I'm a rule breaker like that.
 

Goodbye & goodnight!

 

 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment